Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cool Cisco Icons for Visio


One thing i absolutely hate is all the crappy looking icons for doing Visio diagrams.
Microsoft has made some pretty cool diagrams, but most of the Cisco ones look crappy.
Anyway, I downloaded the Cisco WMF files off of Cisco's site. and modified the colors and shading, to make them look a little cooler, then I imported them into visio and created a .vss you can use.
Hopefully, I am not breaking any copyright laws or anything by doing this, I am really just trying to give back to the community, and all the Cisco admins who only have crappy icons to work with.
Here they are, (you will need to right click and download) you can download them and use them, unless I get in trouble of course. They are a little nicer than the blase onse you will get off of Cisco's site. Unfortunately since I deal mostly with Security, I did mostly the ASA's, IPS, MARS and some Switch stuff.
Let me know if you find them useful.

No comments: